The best part? Every raffle ticket you buy will help fund Scouts Projects that better our Park for community use, and that makes you a winner whether you walk away with a prize or not.
Drawing begins at 12.45 pm and you don't have to be present to win*.
$10 for a sheet (25 tickets in a sheet)
$20 for 3 sheets (that's 1 free sheet)
$50 for 10 sheets (that's 5 free sheets!)
*Simply write your name & phone number down on the Ticket Holder Information List (ask the Auctioneer) and you'll be contacted if your number wins. Pick up will be at the Environmental Learning Center only.
We have prizes ranging in value from $24 to $200!
Here’s a list of the prizes. We have something for almost everyone’s tastes:
- "Birdsfoot Golf Club Treat"- 4 rounds of golf & merchandise. Worth $200. Donated by Birdsfoot Golf Club.
- "Carnegie Museums Membership" - A one year family membership to all four Carnegie institutions: Science Center, Carnegie Museum of Art & Natural History and Andy Warhol Museum. Worth $150!
- Children’s Museum Gift Certificate: Free admission for 4 ($60 value). Donated by The Children's Museum.
- "Dine Out" - $40 Twisted Thistle Restaurant Gift Card donated by Twisted Thistle,
- "Fondue & Sweet Treats" - includes a fabulous Nostalgia fondue fountain, Ghirardelli Dark Choc melting wafers, milk chocolate wafers, pretzels and marshmallows. $55 value.
- "Italian Gift Basket" - includes DeLallo choice items for whipping up a tasty Italian meal. $100 value. Donated by Amy Jo Photography (724)-433-0985
Aim Yoga 10 free passes (worth $100)
- #1 Cochran free car detail (worth $180)
So don’t forget to buy your Raffle Tickets – you’ve got to be in it to win it. Hit a bank machine before you come out on race day and wear your lucky underpants.